Skip to content
- First log into your account using root.
- Then checkout the drives and partitions using the command “lsblk”
- It will show you the drives begining with the name sda, sdb, sdc and so on.
- Just note down the drive on which you want to delete the parition in linux.
- Use the command fdisk to enter in that drive as follow:
- Now type “d” to delete the partition
- Now Type “w” to write this operations in system and “q” to quit
- Now just reboot and use command lsblk to see that partition has been deleted in linux successfully.
- You can also see this guide on our official Youtube Channel on How to Delete a Parition in Linux/Ubuntu using commands.