A new version of Clientexec has been released on 29th May 2020. The Changelog for it is as follow:
- FreeSerif fonts to new builds.
- cookie_secure is set for https connections
- description to Stripe Checkout payments.
- Missing translation to product type in client area
- Low Severity Security Issue. More details to be released at a later date.
- Auto Suspend / Unsuspend plugin to avoid unsuspending packages having Override Auto Suspend enabled.
- issue with “Login to cPanel” link in admin only showing after a refresh.
- Income Growth SQL query to not break in strict mode.
- bug with Monthly Incoming Report causing a non-numeric value error.
Override Auto Suspend enabled: Previously CE would not keep your account suspended if you have manually marked the account suspended and even selected override Auto Suspend. The system automation service suspend/unsuspend would just unsuspend the account if the invoice was paid having no clue that you have forced the account to remain suspended. This issue is now resolved and we have confirmed this for the Virtualizor based accounts also.